Defi-Link Meter ADVANCE ZD is an OLED multi-display. This product needs to be connected to the Defi-Link ADVANCE Control Unit (DF07703, sold separately).
By linking to the Defi-Link ADVANCE System, up to 6 kinds of information is displayed all together in one screen.
This product provides information on speed, engine speed, volt, clock, and so on. By connecting sensors (sold separately), oil temperature, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel pressure, and exhaust temperature are also displayed.
Parts No. DF09701
***The value of turbo, boost, and intake-manifold pressure cannot be displayed on ADVANCE ZD.
Main specifications, functions, and features
- ADVANCE System
- ADVANCE Control Unit necessary
- Commercial attachment necessary
- Display color: amber
- Illumination: auto
- OLED panel
- Indicator output
- Built-in indicators
- Driving data can be recorded & replayed
- Opening mode/Ending mode
- Warm-up function
- Applicable number of cylinders: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8
- Mounting bracket attached
- The product of Defi-Link ADVANCE SYSTEM cannot be connected with the product of Defi-Link SYSTEM. It is not compatible with the product of Defi-Link SYSTEM. Sensors are common in ADVANCE system and Defi-Link System except turbo sensor, but sensor wires are not common.
- Defi-Link ADVANCE Control Unit is necessary to operate ADVANCE CR gauges.
- This product does not contain sensors or sensor wires. Purchase necessary sensor sets additionally. If you already have ADVANCE CR or ADVANCE BF gauges, you don’t need to purchase the sensor and sensor wire additionally.
- Interactive communication advanced system is implemented.
- By connecting this product to the ADVANCE system, the illumination of ADVANCE BF and CR gauges is controlled automatically.
- The display is high-brightness and high-definition OLED made by Nippon Seiki.
- Time of 0-100km/h(60MPH) and 0-200km/h(100MPH) can be measured.
- Warm-up mode is equipped to guard engine.
- Opening and ending mode can be selected from 2 variations.
- Self-diagnosis system detects a disconnection of wire, short circuit and communication error, and indicates the error condition.
- Warning value can be set. The display is highlighted and buzzer sounds during warning. (The buzzer can be set ON/OFF.)
- Data obtained during driving (including peak value and warning value) can be stored up to 3 minutes, and the data can be replayed after driving.
- When both fuel pressure sensor and turbo sensor installed, differential pressure can be displayed.
- Display pattern can be selected from 4 display modes. (Maximum 6 items can be displayed all together on one GAUGE display.)
- The display items and the layout can be changed.
- Equipped with sequential indicator with 8 LEDs.
- Equipped with clock and alarm functions.
- Equipped with odometer and trip meter
- Oil, water, and exhaust temperatures can be displayed from 0 deg C (32 deg F).
- Graphic animation plays during idling (Special mode).
- Mounting angles are more flexible than conventional products.