Defi-Link ADVANCE SYSTEM is the next generation system that adopted the interactive communication. Defi-Link ADVANCE Control Unit is necessary to operate ADVANCE A1, ADVANCE CR, ADVANCE BF, and ADVANCE ZD.
Main specifications, functions, and features
- ADVANCE System
- Necessary for ADVANCE gauges and displays
- Switch unit attached
- Driving data can be recorded & replayed
- Illumination ON/OFF: interlocked with vehicle illumination switch
- Illumination color: White (switch)
- Indicator output
- Interactive communication advanced system is implemented.
- ADVANCE Control Unit can control up to 7 Defi-Link Meter ADVANCE CRs and ADVANCE BFs all in at a time. (Ex. 4 ADVANCE CRs and 3 ADVANCE BFs)
- Gauges can be controlled from distance with the included switch unit.
- Opening and closing modes can be selected from 2 variations.
- The installation of additional gauges is easy. Just connect it with the other two gauges and attach the wire to Advance Control Unit.
- Power source indicator (blue LED) assures correct wiring.
- Warning by buzzer sound when the warning LED is on (buzzer sound can be turned on / off).
- Peak value and warning value during driving are stored. Driving data can be stored and replayed up to 3 minutes.
- With both fuel pressure gauge and turbo installed, differential pressure can be monitored on the fuel pressure gauge screen.
- ADVANCE Control Unit is threadably mountable.
- The product of Defi-Link ADVANCE SYSTEM cannot be connected with the product of Defi-Link SYSTEM. It is not compatible with the product of Defi-Link SYSTEM. Sensors are common in ADVANCE system and Defi-Link System except turbo sensor, but sensor wires are not common.
- When using ADVANCE Control Unit, please purchaseÊADVANCE A1, ADVANCE CR, ADVANCE BF, or ADVANCE ZD additionally.